MATERIALITY – MUSEOLOGY – KNOWLEDGE
Online-Workshop organized by Ruth Bielfeldt (LMU), Michael John Gorman (BIOTOPIA/LMU), Ulrich Pfisterer (LMU), Philipp Schorch (LMU), Bernhart Schwenk (Pinakothek der Moderne), Philipp W. Stockhammer (LMU) and Uta Werlich (Museum Fünf Kontinente).
This workshop re-approaches museums through their underpinning museology, as epistemological apparatus – featuring spatial modalities, material practices and aesthetic sensibilities – which are constitutive of knowledge and brimming with epistemic potentials to be activated in the pursuit of all kinds of questions. Read more
- Miro Craemer (Munich),
- Hans PeterHahn (Frankfurt a.M./CASFellow),
- Ivan Gaskell (Bard Graduate Center, New York/CAS Fellow),
- Folakunle Oshun (Lagos Biennial),
- Barry Phipps (Cambridge),
- Nicholas Thomas (Museum of Archaeology andAnthropology, Cambridge/CAS Fellow),
- Margarete Vöhringer (Göttingen/CAS Fellow),
- Alexandra Weigand (Munich).
CAS LMU, Seestraße 13, 80802 München, www.cas.lmu.de, Please register via firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Poster (159 KB)